Diskutil command gives error when we resize a volume to half of its size.
Diskutil command description on command prompt (using man diskutil) don’t talk about this issue.
But the same command works when we resize a volume to 80% of its size.
thanks in advance mentors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answer:sorry for the wrong query which i have given. the actual query is -
Computer:~ root# diskutil resizevolume /Volumes/Untitled\ 1/ 30G
Started resizing on disk disk1s2 Untitled 1
Resizing encountered error No space left on device (28) on disk disk1s2 Untitled 1
i have 80 GB hard drive. when i am resizing it as 30G the following error has been occurred.
please help me out and give me the solution of the above error.
thanks in advance…..
- Partition Failed, not enough space? When I try to partition my external it says:...
- 30GB of space disappears on External Drive after failed DMG copy I have a 298.1 GB external Western Digital hard...
- USB drives not recognized / mounting Hi All, This just started happening within the past...
- Removed bootcamp partition – left me with a gray unusable and unremoveable space. Ok, so i was stupid enough to remove the...
- Can you create another partition withOUT disturbing your first one AT ALL? So, here’s my question: Is it possible to create...